Shiva Narmada Wand
CHAKRA: Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus
These beautiful river rocks are collected after the monsoon season once a year in India
They are gathered from the holy waters of the Narmada River and individually hand carved
They are perfect for harmonising our Yin/Yang balance, and directing the flow of energies around your home in the practice of Feng Shui
Shiva brings strength and love to your relationships and are symbolic of fertility.
Keep one in your bedroom when trying to conceive and charge each month under the moon and her lunar rays
Useful for menopause symptoms and prostate disorders. They help ease back pain and balance fluid in the body.
These stones raise the Kundalini energy from the base of our spine by moving and awakening it through our energy centres.
Metaphysically they are healing for fertility, impotence or other sexual dysfunctions. They also increase libido and may be used in tantric practices.
To use a crystal wand for healing you may do any of the following:
- for directing energy inward use the smaller rounded end toward the body
- to draw energy out use the widest point toward the body
- touch each chakra to instil energy flow and positivity
- healing wands gather and direct energy and transfer the energy of their crystal type
- set your intention or blessing if using in meditation or blessings
- set your wand in your left receiving hand for Universal healing, love and light
- hold with the smallest point inward to the body to receive the energies
- if you have a negativity build up or problem reverse the wand to draw stagnant energies away from you and out into the universe to harmlessly dissipate