SweetGrass Studio ~ Malachite Cuff
SweetGrass Studio ~ Malachite Cuff
CHAKRA: Heart and Root
“Wear her as your protection talisman ”
IMPORTANT: Cuffs need to be put on correctly, there is an easy comfy way to do this below
Please don’t force them on the wide part of your wrist or pry them open, this will distort the silver and may pop the setting if force is used
1. Turn your wrist sideways, palm facing yourself inwards
2. Gently slide the opening of the cuff across your wrist with the turquoise or middle top of the cuff facing you and then position to centre by gentle turning to the left
3. Our cuffs may be gently adjusted to fit you comfy by adjusting slightly wider or more snug by using gentle pressure evenly on both sides.
4. If making smaller place cuff on your wrist and cover the entire cuff with your hand and gently squeeze both ends inward.
5. If you want to wear it slightly higher up your wrist and need it wider, hold both sides with your hands and gently open the cuff outward very very slowly, you don’t want to overbend and make the opening uneven.
6. We don’t recommend doing this everyday you wear it, as it will eventually weaken the silver. Once your ideal size is comfortable leave it as is!
Welcome to mine & Wayne’s journey into Silversmithing and into SweetGrass Studio!
I chose this name as SweetGrass represents peace, beauty, happiness, healing and spirituality. It attracts all that is good to you! 🌿
I wanted to follow in the footsteps of my bloodlines and Ancestors and learn this ancient skill. Silver resonates with our Grandmother Moon. It is favoured by many artists for its purity. We use Pure & Sterling Silver depending on the piece we create.
Our style is in tradition with Native American work and does not feature a high shine. We use a patina finish which highlights our hand stamping, patterns and turquoise settings. Darker areas are normal and characteristic of handmade Sterling silver using patina. This may fade over time depending on your skin acids.
Our pieces are handmade by us so they are “rustic” they aren’t “perfect”.
What they are is filled with passion, determination and uniqueness!
Each is stamped .925 where possible and all are genuine.
Our Turquoise originates in the South West USA from either Nevada, Arizona or Mexico Mines. Natural turquoise always contains surface indentations and multi coloured hues, this ensures it’s the real deal and not fake!
We also feature Silver cuffs with hand stamping and oxidised patina finish
Malachite is a protective stone which in Folklore, is said to ward off negative and ill energies, with its swirling patterns that may resemble eyes...
It is a powerful stone of deep green nature, which strongly resonates with the Devic Kingdom and its many spirits
Use it to transform, and help in breaking old patterns
Malachite is a cleansing stone to activate our Heart Chakra and boost our auric field and subtle bodies
It is useful to assist past sexual traumas and help you move forward
Kept during pregnancy, Malachite offers protective strength and relief during childbirth, it’s energy strongly connects with female sexual health and our reproductive system, getting it’s name of the Midwifes Stone ~
Metaphysically healing for the immune system, muscle pains and sinus blockages, labour pain
NOTE ~ do not wet your Malachite, this can damage the outer surface of the crystal and affect its colour.
Thank you for your support! xx